Support our sponsor: Ortho Cincy
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a topic category or scroll down to the page to find your question.
|Are pets allowed at Miami Whitewater Soccer Complex?
Yes, the Park District does allow pets at their facility, However, pets are strictly forbidden to be on any field and must be kept leashed and secured at all times. There is a tremendous Dog Park located adjacent to the soccer fields for all pets.
|Do non- Ohio South (KY, IN, etc) teams need a Travel Permit to participate in the Spring Classic even if they play in an Ohio South league (Buckeye, GCSL. etc)
Yes, any team not registered within Ohio South, must have a Travel Permit from their home State Association. Please check your State Association website for Travel Permit requests.
|The application form does not look right on my screen (overlapping drop down boxes, long rows over the input fields, etc.) What is going on?
First, you should let the ENTIRE form load BEFORE you scroll. It is a big form.
In short, your computer does not have enough memory (RAM) available to render the form correctly. Here is the solution that will work in most cases:
1. Clear the cache (temporary files) in Internet Explorer (Usually Tools>Internet Options>Remove Temporary files
2. Shut down Internet Explorer
3. Restart the computer
4. Open JUST MS Internet Explorer.
5. Go to Web site, fill out form.
In most cases, this will solve the problem....
|Will there be games scheduled for Friday?
At this time the NKSA Spring Classic is NOT considering Friday evening play.
|Return to the FAQ Menu|
|Will there be on-site registration?
No, there will NOT be any on-site registration prior to the tournament. Required forms can be found under the FORMS tab or on the nksasoccer.org website.
NKSA SPRING CLASSIC HAS STREAMLINED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TEAM REGISGTRATION/CHECK-IN IN ORDER TO EASE THE PROCESS. ACCEPTED TEAMS WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE INFORMATION AND LINKS ONCE THEY CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE EVENT SITE.
The listed items must be completed and submitted in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior 11:59 PM to Friday, April 16th. Please use the following format in Subject Line-Age Group Confirmation Number. Do not include Team Name, Coach Name, etc. In addition, these emails will not be read, only processed, so do not include any messages.
• Copy of Roster (validated by state association)
• Copy of Players, Guest Players and Coaches Cards
• Copy of Guest Player form (if needed and if not included as a part of validated roster from your state association)
• Copy of Travel Permit (ONLY required for all teams outside of OSYSA, and can be obtained through your club admin or state association)
• Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
• Liability Release/Lindsay Law/Infectious Disease Form (single form per team, signed by every parent and coach)
|Return to the FAQ Menu|
We will be posting questions on this page as they are asked, so
check here before calling. (We are always are happy to talk to you,
but this may save you time and a good healthy game of phone tag.)